- Functions 7 (BD, DVD/iPod/Tuner/Portable In/Optical In/Bluetooth/USB)
- Output Power PMPO 7000 W
- RMS Front, 1 kHz, 10 % THD, 4 ohms 180 W/ch
- Subwoofer, 100 Hz, 10 % THD, 4 ohms 200 W (passive)
Playback Media and Playback Modes
- 3D Video Yes
- Progressive Scan (PAL/NTSC) Yes
- BD-ROM/BD-R/BD-RE Yes
- DVD-Video/DVD-R/DVD-R DL/DVD-RW*1 Yes
- DVD+R (Video)/DVD+RW (Video)*1 Yes
- CD/CD-R/CD-RW*1 Yes
- Music File: MP3, WMA, MPEG-4 AAC, LPCM Yes
- Video File: DivX, DivX HD, JPEG, MKV, WMV Yes
- GigaByte Music (DVD Data Disc Playback) Yes
- Surround Format and Sound Features
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio Essential Yes
- DTS, Dolby Digital Yes
- Bass Blast Yes
- Compressed Music Compensation Yes
- BonusView Yes
- BD-LIVE Yes
- DLNA Certified (1.5) Yes
- Bluetooth Yes
- Web Content Viewing (YouTube/Picasa/AccuWeather) Yes
- Made for iPod and iPhone Yes (cradle)
- USB Memory Audio Ready 1
- HDMI Input/Output with 3D 2/1
- Component Video Output 1
- Composite Video Output 1
- Optical Digital Input 1
- Audio Minijack Input 1
- Power Requirements (Depends on country) 110-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption/Standby 85 W/0.3 W
Dimensions (W x H x D) /Weight
- Receiver unit (mm/kg) 430 x 64 x 304/3.4
- Front Speaker (mm/kg) 900 x 65.5 x 93/1.6
- Subwoofer (mm/kg) 130.5 x 420 x 375/4.4
Model consists of:
- XV-BD919FS Blu-ray Disc Receiver
- XV-BD919FS Blu-ray Disc Receiver
- S-BD919HW HVT Bar Type Speaker System
- S-BD808SW Slim Subwoofer
- The system comes with Pioneer’s Sound Wing Bar type speaker. The unique speaker creates a wide listening area, while its ultra-slim design allows hassle-free and flexible layout. This is achieved by the HVT (Horizontal-Vertical Transforming) technology - Pioneer’s latest speaker innovation.
HVT (Horizontal-Vertical Transforming) Technology
- Pioneer%&&&%s HVT technology transforms horizontal movement of the voice coil into vertical movement of the diaphragm, thereby dramatically reducing speaker height as well as unwanted vibration, while achieving quality sound delivery.
Omni-directional Double Diaphragms
- Conventional omni-directional speakers were dependent on listening position, with uneven frequency balance of reflected sound. Pioneer solved this problem with the HVT double diaphragm speaker - an omni-directional speaker with an ideal dispersion pattern. The speaker has an advantage of being almost point-source, with the two diaphragms placed close together and moving in phase. Sound is radiated in all directions, creating a natural sound field with a wide listening area, while eliminating unwanted vibration. The double diaphragm also allows rich bass delivery from a smaller enclosure.
- The latest 3D content can now be enjoyed on your home theatre. Connect a 3D compatible display via HDMI for the full-depth experience.
HDMI 2 Input/1 Output
- The system comes with HDMI 2 input/1 output terminals, ready for connecting set-top boxes, digital satellite receivers, or game consoles.
Web Content Viewing
- Web content - YouTube, Picasa, and AccuWeather - can now be accessed on the system. You can view YouTube video on your TV, share Picasa%&&&%s online photo albums with your friends and family, or check out local and global weather forecasts on AccuWeather.
- With Bluetooth Wireless Technology, you can stream music from compatible devices such as your mobile phone, PC, or iPod/iPhone (with iOS 3.0 or later)/iPad. The basic functions of your device can be operated using the system%&&&%s remote control.
- With BD-LIVE compatible discs, you can download special content from the internet such as bonus features or languages not supported on the original disc. Downloaded data can be stored onto a USB memory device with a capacity of 1 GB or more (2 GB recommended) via the USB port.
* BD-LIVE only available on compatible discs and playable features depend on the disc contents.
DLNA CompatibleTM (1.5)
- The system is DLNA certified (1.5), interoperable with other certified products in your home network. For example, you can play music and video content* from a PC in another room.
* Playback of DRM protected commercial content requiring DTCP-IP link protection is not supported.