* Resonance optimized chassis chassis
* Friction free tonearm with magnetic Technology
- Speed range: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Drive: Decoupled DC motor with bearings
- Stock: Polished and hardened steel bearing in a bronze bushing, runs on a Teflon mirror
- Platter: Black POM, 30 mm thick
- Tracking: ± 0.04%
- Weight: 7.5 kg with motor, tonearm and cartridge
- Dimensions (W / D / H in mm): 420 mm x 350 mm x 140 mm
Novelty in Pickups
- By clearaudio CONCEPT turntable of departure begins a new era in turntable manufacturing.
- The CONCEPT turntable is characterized by excellent build quality made in Germany, combined with technology and a timeless design.
- The CONCEPT features an innovative tonearm with a friction free magnetic bearing.
- Rounding out this Complete package with a high quality moving magnet cartridge. The CONCEPT is completely factory set and ready to play. Even the Cartridge downforce and antiscating are adjusted.
- This genuine, timeless and modern design guarantees musical enjoyment for decades!
- CONCEPT = Innovative concept at a very attractive price - quality - money!
- The benefits of clear CONCEPT turntable:
+ All parameters supplied fully adjusted
+ Excellent build quality Made in Germany
+ Advanced technologies and materials
+ innovative Tonarmtechnologie with protection against wear and friction free magnetic bearing selectable + all three speeds 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM