- Jitter: <135 picoseconds peak to peak
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20 kHz -0.2dB max.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >117dB
- THD(+ noise): <0.003% 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Linearity: <0.1dB down to -96dB
- Channel Separation: 105dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- DAC:24 bit Delta-Sigma (bit stream) dual differential 8x over-sampling
- 1x line level RCA
- 1x RCA coaxial connector (Digital SPDIF)
- 1x Toslink optical connector (Digital SPDIF)
- Dimensions WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 375
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 6.65 kg / 10.5 kg
M3CD - Overview
- Like the matching M3i integrated amplifier, the M3CD CD player is designed as serious hi-fi available at a modest price. From the fine fit and finish of its metal casework to the unique technology sitting inside, the M3CD exceeds expectations.
- The M3CD builds on our years of engineering expertise, uniquely featuring both a mains choke filter and a high-tech digital-stream noise filter. Such innovations enable the player to deliver technical performance; it boasts low distortion and a virtually flat frequency response, plus minimal noise and jitter.
- The M3CD%&&&%s DAC design also draws from its high-end siblings, using cutting-edge technology to ensure excellent data recovery from your discs. Simply put, that means you%&&&%ll hear more from your music.
- Hi-Fi World%&&&%s review of the M3CD called it "a very mature and polished performer", which "sounded refined and elegant".
- We say it%&&&%s a great-looking, superb-sounding player you have to see and hear.